Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Back together again!

Hello blog readers :)

I'm sorry if we left you hanging there! I didn't realize we hadn't updated in so long! Sorry! I hope by now everyone has heard how God healed Ian completely!! (The whole story is on my blog if you haven't heard it all.) It is definitely a miracle and only something God could have done! We are SO thankful and so in awe of what a truly amazing God we serve! 

Ian is doing fabulous!! Seeing him, you wouldn't think he had almost died, he seems so healthy! God is SO good!! Here's his smiling face, and living proof of God's awesome power! 


So, what's been up with the whole Woodbull family recently? 

Well, the whole Woodbull family hasn't been together for a while. When we, the Bull side of the family, headed down to South Africa to be with Dad, Mom and Ian, it started the longest separation ever in the history of Woodbulls. Ah! We were separated for a little over a month. But, on March 4th, we Bulls made it safely back home and were reunited with our wonderful Wood siblings! Yeah! I think I speak for all ten of us, when I say that it is so good to be back together again! 



Sorry, I don't have more pictures of all of us Woodbulls together. :) 

Anyways, this is kind of a short update, sorry, hopefully we'll have more to write about soon. Thank you again for your prayers for Ian!!! God is good!!!!

1 comment:

greenehouse2003 said...

You guys look SOOOO happy--I can't tell you how glad I am that you guys still have some time together before you "Bulls" will have to leave the "Woods". I know you will be making the most of every minute--I know I would! I love to see Ian's smile in the first photo (and second!)--how PRECIOUS is the grace and mercy of God!! I'm sure you sometimes look at him and just feel wonder that the Lord spared him, that he was in such a perilous situation just a short while ago, that he is HEALED! Praise God--it is awesome!
I am praying for all of you--for school motivation, for the coming separation, for a hunger and thirst for the Lord that will not be quenched, for your futures. I know that the Lord has such perfect and unique plans for each and every one of you--something that He is preparing you for, by having you there in Mozambique together. That is exciting and worth looking forward to! I will keep praying...
warmly,
Mrs. Greene