Friday, January 2, 2009

Week Together: Wednesday

(Sorry, we skipped Tuesday... I was down with a fever and other ucky stuff all day, so I'm not really sure what happened... I'll grab Dot or Sarah Ellen later to fill us in.... until then... here's Wednesday :) ) 

Wednesday, I still was running fever, but Dot and I were supposed to babysit the VI kiddos for the VI team meeting, Gracie kindly stepped in and went off babysitting with Dot. Thanks Gracie!

The VI had their Christmas party. Dot and Gracie were telling us some of the funny Christmas stories people told :) Sounded like they had a nice time :D

That afternoon Dot went picture crazy! (I love it when she does that!)

Cool flower!

Beautiful siamese twin trees.

I love rain drops on flowers.

Pretty!

"Don't walk on the grass" in Portuguese.

Babysitting wore Gracie out! :P Hehe... so did the rainstorm, chilly afternoon and hot cocoa.

Bethy and Dot decided to cook again :) So they made their favourite pie... Yep, pecan pie!

Yum!

Lil' Andrew loves it! :D


That night we ended up playing Rook :) Gracie, and Sarah Ellen against Ian and The Second in one game and Dot and Uncle Charles against Kent and I. It was a fun game :D And a fun way to end the day! 

No comments: